Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
As you may recall, in our last Easter message we stated: ‘If all goes ‘according to plan’, we hope to move into the new buildings after Pascha 2022’. Glory to God, our prayer and desire is slowly coming to fruition. (read more below – Pleasant News – Building Updated (Continued))
In relation to the Christmas 40 Days Liturgy
• We deeply thank you for your support and participation in the 40 Days Liturgy.
• The 40 Days Liturgy begins on 15 November 2022.
• Should you wish to participate, please submit your names online at https://online.pantanassamonastery.org/Public/40L.aspx?ItemID=40LONLINE
• In our ‘family diptych’ we put only the names of our close relatives and those who may have a special need for our prayer. eg. Maria, husband and children, etc.
• We pray that the blessings of the Lord be with you and your loved ones always.
Pleasant News – Building Updated (Continued)
The good news is, in May, some of the fathers moved into the new monk’s living quarters. Upon completion of the remainder of the living quarters all the fathers and brothers will move in permanently.
Following this, we hope to begin the rendering and internal fit-out of the main Church (Katholikon), and complete the ceiling of the refectory, the cemetery and courtyard.
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 and the related restrictions, it proved impossible to organise fundraising events in support of the monastery’s building project. We deeply thank those who took the initiative to support the monastery. We pray that the Lord bless them abundantly for their God pleasing contributions.
Beloved Christians, infinite are the Lord’s blessings upon our building program. For this reason, we continuously glorify his name. At the helm of our monastery is our Panayia, who is ‘More honourable than the Cherubim, and more glorious beyond compare than the Seraphim’, who unceasingly intercedes, protects, and manages our monastery. The Most Holy Theotokos is the ‘CEO,’ who unceasingly intercedes, protects, and manages our monastery.
We fervently thank you for your willingness to respond to the needs of the monastery.
Please read carefully the above instructions relating to the upcoming 40 Days Liturgy.
We thank you in advance for your participation.
With many blessings,
Archim. Eusebios Pantanassiotis
and the brothers in Christ with me